Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

This week's challenge is Acrylic Paint


This week's challenge is acrylic paint. Acrylic paint was really popular a few years ago and has fallen to the wayside. But it's a great supply because it is cheap and available all over the place in a wide variety of colors. For my project today I used white paint to dry brush on my background squares and I used blue paint and a pencil eraser to make my dotted border. I hope you enjoy getting to play with this forgoten supply!

This weekend, Kerri, our Cricut/Cuttlebug Design Team Leader will be hosting our first online crop. In order to participate you need to be a follower here and a member of our message boards. We would love to have you join in the fun!

It is the last week for our talented design team members Laurel and Kim G - please take time to tell them how much you appreciate them this week!

4 comments:

  1. Christine, I love this layout and how you used the dry brush to make the squares - adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kinda of intimdating, but I may try it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love paint, I love the white you used, It looks like a cloud beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO Christine!!! I think it's one of my fav's of yours!!

    Laurel and Kim, congrats a job well done throughout you terms ladies!! You both hvae been very inspiring and hope to see you both around on the challenges and forum!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate your feedback - thanks for taking the time to comment.