Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our first ever Tri-Challenge


This week we will be conducting a tri-challenge with Frosted Designs and Stuck on U Sketches. The challenge here on Practical Scrappers will be to use at least 3 ribbons on your project.

Here's how can you participate in the tri-challenge:
-Complete one project that includes all three blog's challenges (as seen in Kim's layout above)
-Complete one project for each blog's challenge (as seen on Sarah's blog)

If you do this, become a follower for all three sites, AND enter your project on this Mr. Linky -you will be entered to win a prize on all three sites! Yes, you read correctly, all three of us are giving away a prize. Our prize will be a $10 gift card to JuJu Bees!

I could tell you what the challenges are for Frosted Designs and Stuck on U Sketches...but you know it'll be more fun to go look and find out! So hop over there now and get busy on your projects.

Projects must be submitted by 5:00 ET on Friday, November 6th.

18 comments:

Leslie L. said...

I hate to ask but maybe I missed it...when is the challenge for your blog due?

Susie said...

This was a great triple challenge.

Hot Wheels and Glue Guns said...

how fun! Thanks for sharing!

Sandy said...

I had so much fun with this triple challenge...can't wait to see what your DT comes up with!

magicwanda said...

Loved the 3 in one challenge...alot of fun
Wanda

Pat said...

Thanks for the challenge!

Sandee B said...

Super fun challenge! Love seeing what everyone comes up with!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

Can't wait to work on these projects!!! So much FUN!!!! :)
Nadya

Sweet Momiji said...

Loved this Tri-challenge! awesome ideas!

Scossie Jane said...

What a great idea to join forces and get us joining in with one another - time is such a premium - why I don't usually do challenges - I enjoyed doing this and look forward to more collaborations xx

Sandy said...

What beautiful projects by all...love each of them...this has been so much fun....so happy to have been a part of the tri challenge!

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEE! I am having SO much fun looking at ALL the projects! This triple challenge has been a ton of fun for me and I am so glad to be a part of it!
I adore ALL the projects everyone and hope I caught them all!!!! Leah

Kathy said...

Lovely work everyone.

Clarification---post #22 should have been posted in the ribbon challenege. It is a simple quick card. Sorry I was at work trying to be quick with posting and hit the wrong Mr. Linky.

#23 is my rendition card version of our Tri Challenge

Amy said...

This was a very fun challenge!! I loved looking at all the projects!!

susan m said...

This was fun - Thanks for a great challenge!

Tammara said...

Didn't think I was going to get done in time, but I made it! This was fun.

RobinJ said...

What a great Tri-Challenge! I had such fun participating!

RobinJ said...

Here is the last of my tri-challenge entries! Again, it was fun!