Monday, October 19, 2009

This week's challenge is Office Supplies

This week we are taking on Office Supplies of all kinds: brads, staples, file folders, legal or notebook paper, paper clips...you name it! We all have some of these in our stash - now show us how you creatively use them!

For my layout I altered paper clips to put flowers on them and used staples to attach my ribbon. Check out the video below to see how to create your own cute altered paper clips. Then keep scrolling and check out our awesome designer's layouts.

This week we are happy to have several of our new designers on tap, including our design team members that haven't been introduced yet, Sarah and Joni (see their blogs in the sidebar). We're still looking and sorting thru potential design team members...so if you haven't applied already, now's the time!

This week is a prize challenge! $10 gift certificate to Paperthreads Diecut Superstore. Submissions must be sent by 5:00 ET on Friday.

5 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Christine, Love how you staspled your ribbon across the bottom! Adorablelayout!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

How fun! Great LO too!

di said...

This is so funny that you picked this for this weeks challenge! I was looking at my stash the other night and trying to pick things that I needed to do some "stash busting" on and metal embellies and paper clips were on my list! Thanks for another great challenge!

Erika Hayes xoxox e said...

First I would love to say a big ole CONGRATS!Q to the new DT members (waving at Joni!) and I love this challenge.. I am soooo on it... I would also like to thank Joni for introducing me to this site!

Blessings Girls!
xoxox
e

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

I love the colors in your layout! This looks like a fun challenge. I'm going to see what I have in my stash!

Thanks for the idea!