Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A little Bo Bunny for you

As part of our new style, I thought it would be fun to feature some of our favorite manufacturers and their products.  I have been on a huge BoBunny kick ever since I saw their ad for the Peacock Lane line.  I even bought my daughter a dress to match that paper just so I could lift that ad.  If that doesn't make you smile I'm sure these projects will!  I also want to encourage you to check out their site, blog, and facebook page; they are all abundant in inspiration!  Enjoy!

Debbie Burns: Sunkissed 


Kerri Yarus: Jazmyne 


Pippa Gore:  Flower Child


Christine: Sophie
Look closely at that picture, it will give you a good chuckle (:

Sue Althouse: Sophie 

Sarah:  Block Party 

Sara:  Mamarazzi 

Andrea Friebus: Mamarazzi 



Emily:  Whooligans

  I hope you've enjoyed our first manufacturer feature!  Leave us a comment, we'd love to hear what other manufacturers you'd like to see us cover!
                                                                                                                 Christine

4 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Such fun projects, they are all soo adorable! I would love to see some My Mind's Eye, Momenta/ATD, or Scrap Within Reach! :)

Scrappi Sandi said...

These are all fabulous creations! It's great to see how people use the same products in differing ways! I love K&Co, Cosmo Cricket & Little Yellow Bicycle to name but a few!!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is so fantastic!

Sara Zenger said...

Wonderful pages and projects ladies!