Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Layout Inspiration

I love Christmas and everything that comes with it!  I always take tons of pictures with thoughts of fabulous layouts dancing in my head.  And then I get stuck, feeling like I am doing the same thing as I did in previous years.  Today we want to share with you Christmas  submissions from you, our fabulous readers, and a few from our designers too!


Bev



 Yara

Yara

 Mary Applebaum created this digital layout

Mary Applebaum created this digital layout

Wendy Crowe

Thank you for all the wonderful submissions this Christmas!  Check out our Current Calls section to see all our January calls, we can't wait to see what you send us!

2 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous Christmas layouts everyone.. really gorgeous and festive... great job

Cards By MI said...

Stunning LO, maybe I should take a break from Cardmaking and do a couple LO's instead. Super inspiration. Thanks!
xMarie