Monday, January 3, 2011

"Mist"-ical Magic!

I don't know about the rest of you, but one of my new favorite products to use is glimmer mist. I love the Tattered Angels product and have been going crazy using it up (there wasn't a Christmas card of the 65 I sent out that did not have it on it). Misting is a lot of fun and adds a new flare to your projects. Whether you are just adding some shimmer, masking, or (my favorite) adding blobs of color to a white background what makes it most fun for me is that I get a different look each time I use.

We asked for readers to send in their glimmer mist (or similar medium) projects and we sure got a fabulous selection for you all today!



Irit Shalom







both layouts by Natalia Danilina




both layouts by Ann Jobes







both layouts by Kerri



8 comments:

Piglet said...

Wow! What a surprise! It's a huge honor for me!!! Thank you!
Natalia Danilina ))

Megan said...

Beautiful! I just did a glimmer screen stamping tutorial on my blog. Check it out http://paper-doll-dreams.blogspot.com/2011/01/glimmer-screen-as-stamp-tutorial.html

Pippa (pjbear) said...

WOW thankyou for publishing my LO, my blog is http://pjbear-determinedscrapper.blogspot.com/ which I forgot to attach in email, anychance you can link to my name?

Beeceecreativity said...

OMG amazing misting.. beautiful Layouts

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

What an amazing honor! Thank you so much for including my layout! I check your blog out everyday, so what a great surprise!

Christa said...

Wow! That Pirates layout is inspiring. The misting is very subtle. I also love Natalia's too. The multi hues are perfect. Great work

Scrappi Sandi said...

So many great examples of using Glimmermist to it's full potential! I have to admit to having several bottles/shades with good intentions but have only dipped my toe in the water of misting! I'm feeling inspired now to jump in with both feet!!!

Debbie said...

Nice to see the different uses of glimmer mist! Great layouts!