Friday, October 14, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

Today's Finds were found for you by Design Team member Christa Uttley- Thanks Christa!


I had the pleasure of finding some wonderful "Finds" for this week. Here's what I think will inspire YOU!

1. Lydia's Little Scrappy Owl goodie bags are WONDERFUL ..you can make some that are Halloween-ie!
2. Nicole's Patchwork Layout using Jilly Bean. Uses a patchwork style that blows my mind!
3. Sandy Dub's layout with watercolours and sparkly paint. Even though the blog is in French the layout trancends language!
4. An awesome layout about a Boston Terrier...(I am biased) but the technique and sewing are gorgeous. Colour is divine and design is outta this world!
5. Michele's glass all ornaments are gorgeous and can be used as place cards on your Thanksgiving table!
Enjoy and I hope your weekend finds you inspired!
Christa

No comments: