Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christine's Top 10 Projects

It has been such a fun year for me in my papercrafting!  Before 2011 I barely made cards or altered projects, now they are a big part of my repertoire!  I've had so much fun going back and looking thru projects and trying to pick some from throughout the year.  Here's my Top 10 that I came up with!
1.  Created this one just for fun using Authentiques Glowing Line.  I loved the diamonds and they fussy cut fabulously.

2. I made this card for my little boys first day of school, it's so fun and whimsical - I love what I did with teh Momenta paper and also all the doodling.

3. I made this layout for a kit feature for Burlap & Buttercups kit club. Love the patterned paper chevrons I made.  

4. I also made this card for the Burlap and Buttercups feature.  

5. This was my first layout as a designer for Momenta, plus I can't resist the pictures of my little boy in his "Son of a Scrapbooker onesie :)"

6.  Made this one just for fun this fall, love that I got so many photos on it but still have some white space!

7. I made this for the Bella Blvd feature last winter here on Practical Scrappers

8. Love all the Jillibean soup goodness and the paperfolding adding dimension.

9. Made this menu board as a project for Momenta

10. A card with a fun dimensional flower made for Momenta

I did not find a common ground like Erin did, except that they are all cheery and bright projects.  Hope you've enjoyed my review, come back tomorrow to check out Kerri's Top 10!









Pin It **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent.Vee Eee Technologies really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it.

Carolina said...

Beautiful projects!