Sunday, December 11, 2011

Paper Garland by Audrey

Hello everyone! I have a simple garland for you to make today which you make with your die cutting machine or just some punches and a sewing machine! 

Photobucket
I first saw this tutorial by Ronda Pallizzari about a year ago-
http://rondapalazzari.typepad.com/helpmeronda/2010/11/ferris-bueller-youre-my-hero.html
She gives some great instructions and details on her blog.

I did the same thing, except I used different sized circles and some snowflakes. I cut everything out on my Cricut and it went really fast!!! My snowflakes are 2 1/2", and the circles are 1.75" and 1".
Photobucket


When putting your shapes together, make sure like patterns are touching on the inside if you are going to match your patterns. But you could also just have your patterns all mixed up, too. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

These garlands are SOOOO pretty when strung up! They would probably even look nice on a tree!

Photobucket
Pin It **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Love!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Crafty Loops said...

This is beautiful, such a lovely idea. Lee x

Christa said...

Super cute!