Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Baby Layouts

Whether your layouts are made of "sugar and spice and everything nice" or "snips and snails and puppy dog tails", one thing is for sure...those pages of your little bundles of joy are some of the most fulfilling scrapbooking pages you will ever complete.  My children's baby albums were three of the first albums I ever started as a scrapbooker, but they are yet to be complete (I need to get a move on since my children are now 12, 7, and 5).  Why is that you ask?  Because I create so many baby layouts with the same photos that I never get any further.  At the rate I'm scrapping my kids baby albums, I may be lucky to finish them by the time they graduate from college.  After seeing all this baby inspiration it may even take me a little longer ...

Practical Scrapper Julie
based on a sketch by Kristy Lee for ScrapbookSteals.com



 Practical Scrapper Erin





Practical Scrapper Caz Hancock

 




 


Fay Lyth
 
Practical Scrapper Kerri

 
Pin It **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for including one of my layouts! It's so exciting.