Saturday, August 11, 2012

Transparency fun with Danielle


Hello!!! Today I am doing a quick tutorial for Practical Scrappers!  

Dig deep into you scrap stash......do you have any transparencies in there? Do you love how they look but you are just not sure how to work with them?  Well today I am going to show you one idea on how to use them!
Hambly Cloud Transparency
(photo from Hambly)
Here is a layout I created using one.  This comes in a 12x12 sheet.  It has been cut down to 6x12. I put it on the top portion of my patterned paper.  Next I used my cropadile and punch holes in all 4 corners, going through the patterned paper and the cardstock.  I then pulled out some brads, and used them to attached both the transparency and the paper together....and voila!  Easy peasy!  




Supplies Used
Studio Calico Summer of 69 Kit and Add On 1, 2 & 3
Vellum
EK Success Border Punch - Diamond Lace
My Minds Eye Indie Chic Nutmeg Family - Laurel Burst Paper
October Afternoon Woodland Park - Cat Tail Pond Paper
My Minds Eye Washi - Blue Chevron
Freckled Fawn Glass Tape -Days of the week
October Afternoon Woodland Park - Designer Brads
Prima - Say it in Crystals
Basic Grey Brads - Jovial
Stickles - Stardust
October Afternoon Mini Market Alpha's - Blue & Cream
Pebbles Alpha's - Sunny Side Cream Corrugated
Zing Embossing Powder - Silver Metallic & Blue Glitter
Tsukineko Embossing Powder - #11 Iridescent
Fiskars Cloud Punch - Medium & Large
American Crafts Precision Pen Black 03
A Life Handmade - Tab Tag
October Afternoon Woodland Park - Stickers
Versamark Stamp Pad
Glue Glider Pro

Thanks for taking the time to view my post! Let me know what you think!

Danielle

4 comments:

Phillis Walrath said...

Great idea........and oh so easy! Thanks for sharig

crazyaboutcricut said...

Love this! Just came across a stash of transparencies, so thank you for the inspiration!

Rhonda Emery said...

love it tfs.

Kristie Maynard said...

Great inspiration! I'll have to pull some transparencies out and start using them. forgot all about them. Thanks!