Monday, September 3, 2012

Cards and Layouts About Grandparents

Happy Labor Day everyone! The first Sunday after labor day is traditionally marked as National Grandparents Day--September 9th. As we prepare to honor our grandparents this coming Sunday, take a look at some inspiration about grandparents frim our readers and designers.


Grandparents are Special by Practical Scrapper Mary Pat Siehl



Grandma Talk by Practical Scrapper Audrey Yeager

Family layout with grandparents by Practical Scrapper Wendi Robinson

Reader: Karen Gordon


The Ones You'll Never Know by Practical Scrapper Alison.
 
 
Papa's Girls by Practical Scrapper Leslii.


Picture Perfect by Practical Scrapper Kenya.


**Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful art work today. Funnily enough I've just completed this card for my grandson to send his Grandma so I'm enclosing a link to it...
http://morefunscrapping.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/a-card-for-gran.html
Thanks for all the inspiration you give.
Ann xxx

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love all the projects. My 92 year old grandpa just won some ribbons for paintings in the county fair. Am going to scrapbook it soon :)

Kristie Maynard said...

Wonderful layouts. Grandparents are so special. I only knew one of mine and he passed away when I was pretty young. We are lucky enough to still have my Mom and my kids just cherish her!