Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Create Your Own Pattern Paper With Stamps!

Hi, Practical Scrappers...Jayma here with a tutorial and card on how to random-stamp your own patterned paper.

My niece turned 4 years old in June, and what little girl doesn't love Disney princesses? 


I random-stamped the background with one of my favorite go-to CTMH stamp sets, Hooray Bouquet with Pear, Cotton Candy, and Sunflower ink to match Belle. (Video tutorial is below.) Random stamping is one of my favorite techniques. It's a fun and easy way to create your own patterned paper in whatever colors you want!

I popped Belle off the page with 3D foam squares to give her some dimension.

 

Here's a video I created to show you how to random stamp your own backgrounds for cards, scrapbooks, Cricut 3D items, or anything else you want to stamp on...



Thanks for visiting us today, I hope you'll try customizing your own paper by stamping on it! Please feel free to visit me over on my Playing With Paper blog.

~Jayma **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very creative! Love the colors, perfect for a little girl!