Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Meet OUR NEW Designers!

It's January 1st, 2013-- Happy New All!  Hopefully you are all ready to kick off the new year with us!  With the new new year we say good bye to our old design team and welcome in the new!

Administrative Team
Three Favorite Manufacturers: Bella Blvd, SRM Stickers, Little Yellow Bicycle
Three Favorite Tools: Beacons 3 in 1 Adhesive, Sewing Machine,
I'm Christine the founder of Practical Scrappers. I love the journey that this site has taken me on in getting to know talented scrappers from all over the world and providing me with constant inspiration! My hubby and I are blessed with three boys and one sweet girl. I grew up in LA but my hubby is a Pastor and as he prepared to become one we lived in Texas, Oklahoma, and Missouri before finally settling into rural Illinois. I teach 25 music lessons a week and spend the rest of my time at home with my youngest kids. I love to papercraft and have always loved using layouts to help me keep track of all the little memories I would quickly forget otherwise! I enjoy making cards and especially using them to use up stash or items that I have no idea how to incorporate on a layout! A fun fact about me, I almost always stick things down with adhesive and then end up pulling them back up...friends who craft with me are entertained by my inability to commit :)! I'd love to have you pop in and visit my blog: Scrapping with Christine!



Three Favorite Manufacturers: Crate Paper, DCWV, Echo Park
Three Favorite Tools: Cuttlebug, Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser, Chalking Ink
Hello All! I am Kerri, one of the original Practical Scrappers and the only one still around (besides Christine). I began my journey with Practical Scrappers from its inception as a designer and have found my way into helping Christine (along with Erin) to help administrate this fabulous blog that I refer to as my "scrappy home". I am a mom of three beautiful children , who are all in school these days.  I work full time as a Therapeutic Staff Support.  Entering back into the workforces has presented many new challenges for me with managing the mom duties, work life, kids activities, and my own personal time. I am ever so thankful for my scrapbooking time these days and cherish each moment I get to play with my paper. There is no better stress relief than cutting, tearing, ripping, sanding, crumpling--"DE-STRESSING" paper in my book. A fun fact about me, if I'm not de-stressing with paper then you will find my de-stressing in the karate dojo where I help instruct an Kindergarten through second grade self defense class or watching my favorite pass time--PSU and Steeler football. You can find me at Kerri's Kr8tions!

Three Favorite Manufacturers: Lily Bee Design, Studio Calico, October Afternoon
Three Favorite Tools: Helmar Scrap Dots, Tim Holtz Distress Stain, Tonic Guillotine Trimmer
I'm Erin Morehouse, and I live outside of Montreal, Canada with my awesome husband and our 3 ( soon to be 4) lively boys. Although I'm now a stay at home mom, I can honesty say I'm using more of my BFA now, than I ever was in my previous career. I hope that 2013 sees me getting involved in more mixed media projects including delving back into fiber arts, and maybe honing my photography skills.
You can find out more about me and my work by visiting my blog or finding me on Facebook: Girl Paper Scissors





















Charity Becker: Facebook Administrator
Favorite Manufacturers:Webster's Pages, My Mind's Eye, DCWV
Favorite Tools :Paper Piercer, Sewing Machine, We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy

I am a mother of three, college student, and incessant scrapbooker. I began scrapbooking photos in 2007 but have been papercrafting ever since I could manipulate scissors. My favorite technique is fussy cutting and I revel in combining colors and textures. I enjoy following sketches and discovering new ways to use common scrapping items. I alternate between a shabby chic style when I am scrapping my girls' photos and a tailored layering style when I am scrapping my son's photos.


Specialty Team
Three Favorite Manufacturers: Stampin' Up!, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico
Three Favorite Tools: New Stampin' Up! Paper Trimmer, Stampin' Up! Craft Scissors (for ribbon), Black fine tip Sharpies
I have been married to Sam for almost 9 years. We have 2 kids: Brooke, almost 4 and Noah, 16 months. My first love is scrapbooking but I do enjoy making cards as well. I LOVE Diet Dr. Pepper with regular cherry syrup from Sonic and I love to stay up late and craft!

Dawn Carlyle
Three Favorite Manufacturers: Graphic 45, 7 Gypsies, Basic Grey (and CTMH)
Three Favorite Tools: Cricut Expression, Cuddlebug, Crop-A-Dile

I love making things - scrapbooks, cards, altered art, jewerly, home decor and anything else I can make with my hands, beautiful materials,and basic tools. I have enjoyed crafting since I was a child. My passion started with scrapbooking and card making. I love photography, genealogy and journaling, so scrapbooking is a perfect fit for me. I was a consultant with Close to My Heart for a couple of years. My interests expanded into jewelry making. Now I enjoy the creativity involved in mixed media art. I live in Atlanta, Georgia with my two children – Chloe and Cade.



Favorite Manufacturers: Echo Park, My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico and more J
Favorite Tools: All kind of punches (Martha Stewart, Lucky8), cuttlebug and dies and x-acto

I have been married to a wonderful man for 14 years and we live in Quebec, Canada. We have 2 kids: Audrey 13 and Samuel 11, they are my main source of inspiration. I am a planning manager in the Federal Government. I started scrapbooking in 2007 with a Creative Memories event, I never stopped since then. I love to start my layout using a sketch that usually do not look the same at the end. My layout are usually very colourful with a lot of printed papers. When I’m not scrapbooking I like to read a good book or relax in watching TV. It’ my second mandate with Practical Scrappers and I’m so thrilled to be on the Specialty Team.




Three favorite manufacturers: Moxxie, Quick Quotes, and My Minds Eye but that is just for paper. I love rubber stamping and have many favorites there too.
Three favorite tools: Crop A Dile Big Bite, Tim Holtz Centering Ruler, and my laptop.

I am a former scrapbook store owner and love to craft. This includes card making, scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking, basic sewing, and altered art projects. I live with my husband Jeff and my son Brian in Emmetsburg, Iowa. I also have a son, Ian, who lives in Cedar Falls, Iowa. We moved to Iowa almost 17 years ago from Sacramento, CA. I work for the State of Iowa, Judicial Branch full time now and find it very interesting. My crafts are now my hobby and I think this makes me enjoy them even more. When Ian moved out I "stole" his room and made it my craft room. It is my favorite room in the house and where I can be found anytime I have a spare moment. I am thrilled to be a part of the Practical Scrappers Team.


Three Favourite Manufacturers: Echo Park, MME and Studio Calico.
Three Favourite Tools: Inks, punches and spray mists.

I am a wife (ten years now!) and mother of 3 little girls aged 8, 6 and 3. They are my usual targets subjects for my layouts. Right now they love seeing themselves on the page and on my blog but I know that may change as they get older so I'm trying to take full advantage of it while I can. I absolutely love to be creative! Finding scrapbooking 4 years ago has opened up my world in so many wonderful ways. I mainly have a clean and simple style but I love to experiment so you may see some messier, grungier and more distressed looks from me every now and then. I am so proud to be returning to the Practical Scrappers Team for another term. 2013 promises to be full of creativity, inspiration and uber talented ladies!


Favorite Manufacturer: Crate Paper, My Little Shoebox and Jillibean Soup
Favorite Tools: Dies, Sizzix machine, pigments inks

Hello there! My name is Liz and I am a wife and mother to 4 beautiful children. We are currently live in Northern VA (just outside Washington D.C.) I have been scrapbooking for about 13 years now -since my first child was born. I love all things crafty including paper crafts, cake decorating, painting and home decor. I am so thrilled to be starting another term here at Practical Scrappers!


Three Fave Manufacturers: I hate this question - I love them all!!! Favorite collections on my work table right now, though, are by American Crafts, Lily Bee, and October Afternoon.
Three Fave Tools: Don't want to be crafty without my Black Zig Marker, my Silhouette Cameo, and my sewing machine.

Bio: I have a large blended family; too many animals that I spoil rotten; and a crazy, messy life - and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love to try new things and I hate to read directions - which sometimes leads to some pretty interesting results. I've always been a storyteller, and scrapbooking is a natural extension of that. I love to tell the stories of my family's everyday life, and anything and EVERYTHING is fair game! When I'm not scrapbooking (or working the 9-5 job), I love photography, reading, trying out new recipes, and turning junky yardsale finds into altered, re-purposed treasures.

Three Favorite Manufacturers: Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink, and JustJamiee
Three Favorite Tools: Computer and Cuttlebug

Currently, I live in the State of Missouri with my twin boys (Cole and Cody) and my husband (Todd) of 10 years. I’m blessed to be able to stay at home with my boys, who are in the 3rd grade. When I’m not running around doing mommy errands, you can find me digital designing as Template Dreams for Scrapable, creating paper crafts, reading, cooking, or on Pinterest.


Three Favorite manufacturers: Teresa Collins, Authentique, and Jillibean Soup
Three Favorite tools: sewing machine, distress chalk ink, and spray ink/masks.

I am a mostly stay at home mom to Hailey (9) and Noah (almost 7). My family and I live in Central Illinois where my husband helps run his family's business. I work part time at our LSS as a sales associate as well as design team coordinator. I have been a dental hygienist for almost 20 years and still occasionally substitute. My scrapbooking addiction started about 13 yrs ago when I made an album for my now husband (I actually used construction paper and Elmer's glue!). Ever since, I've loved documenting my family's life! I love to make mini books as well as layouts. And the more embellishments, the better! So excited and honored to be a part of the Practical Scrappers team!


Three Favorite Manufacturers: My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, Echo Park
Three Favorite Tools: Scotch ATG, Fiskars Paper cutter, Sewing Machine

HI! I am Patty. I have been married to my best friend, Don, for almost 12 years and we have four beautiful daughters. Madeleine 10, Brynna 8, Ella 5, and Avery 2. They are my world and you will meet them through my papercrafting projects! They give me plenty to scrap about! I love to scrapbook and have been doing it for about 15 years. It is amazing to see the changes in the craft over the years! I love all things crafty and will try any new craft at least once. My newest craft endeavor is felting and maybe you will see some of that on my papercraft projects too!



Three Favorite Manufacturers: Stampin' Up!, Doodlebug, Jillibean Soup.
Three Favorite Tools: Dies and Punches of any kind, Score Pal, and a good trimmer!
Bio: Hi, my name is Janice. I currently live in central Texas. I have 2 wonderful kids, Jazlyn (8) and Cannon(4). I have been married to the Love of my life, Ryan, for 14 years. I am a stay at home mom, and love to craft and create new things. love sharing my passion with others, when I am able. The best thing about crafting other then the bright cheery colors, are the laughs and smiles I get when I create with my kids. I am so thrilled and excited to be a part of the Practical Scrappers Team!

 
 
 
On Trend Team
Three Favorite Manufacturers: So many to choose! I really love them all but if I could only pick 3 : Imaginisce, October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye
Three Favorite Tools: Silhouette, Buttons and Brads


I am married to my best friend and we have 2 awesome boys who keep me totally stocked in photos for years to come! By day I am a high school Spanish teacher and by night a crazy paper crafter! I love this hobby so much! If I am not scrapping then I am playing tennis, reading or just hanging with my 3 favorite guys!


Three Favorite Manufacturers: Crate Paper, Studio Calico, October Afternoon...
Three Favorite Tools: Silhouette Cameo, sewing machine, tiny attacher

Hello! My name is Malika. I am so excited to be a part of the Practical Scrappers On Trend team! I have been scrapbooking for about 12 years, though I have always had my hands in some type of craft. I am married to Andy and we have three kids (Noah 9, Ashton 7, and Piper 3). My family is my main source of scrapbook stories. I enjoy writing down funny little things about my kids and we all love to look back and read these stories. I love working with layers on my layouts; building a base with ink splatters and stamps, adding patterned papers, cuts from my cameo, tags and labels. Finally adding embellishments such as wood veneer, enamel dots and flair. A project never feels complete to me with out some sort of stitching!


Three Favorite Manufacturers: Echo Park, Kaisercraft, Bo Bunny
Three Favorite Tools: Doodling Pen, Distresser, Scissors

I live in a small town in Australia called Tumut. I have lived my
whole life basically in this country town and I love the peace and
serenity which surrounds us. I am married to my school friend
sweetheart Andrew and we share three beautiful daughters- Kayley,
Emma and Bridget. I have been scrapping since 2007 and I love a great
challenge and enjoy trying different techniques .
I love to cut up pp and use a lot of chipboard and embellishments on my layouts


Three Favorite manufacturers: This is a hard one, I seem to find my own way and style with every manufacturer. But if I have to pick 3, it will be My Mind's Eye, Webster's Pages and Pink Paislee.
Three Favorite tools: Silhouette Cameo, Fiskars papertrimmer, Cutter Bee scissors.

I'm a 31 year old gal from The Netherlands. I live in one of the big cities of our country, near the beach, and I work as a management assistant at an insurance company. I'm single and don't have kids. Those 2 cuties you see on many of my layouts are my niece (Phiene, 3yr old) and nephew (Jan, 11mo old). I also love to scrap about my travels. Mostly I make layouts, but I like mini albums and altered items too. I'm so excited to be on the On Trend team for Practical Scrappers and hope to inspire and also get to know many of you!


Three Favorite Manufacturers: I LOVE them all!!! My Mind's Eye and Little Yellow Bicycle are probably the ones I use the most, but my paper choice really depends on my pictures.
Three Favorite Tools: Punches of all kinds, Crafter's Workshop masks, Imaginisce D-stress tool, Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn die cuts.

I pronounce my name Mar-see-ah. I am married to the most wonderful guy (29 years!) and we live in Minnesota. We have three kids; Naomi (23), Colette (20), and Trenton (18). All 3 are away at college! My husband and I are discovering what it is like to be empty nesters. I have been scrapbooking for about 15 years. My scrapbooking evolved out of a love for photography. In fact, I used to be a wedding photographer! I do have a 9-5 job working as a software engineer. My creative side helps to balance the technical geeky side of me. My Dad says I am a magnet for strays. Currently in residence is the family dog Satchel, and 3 cats; Delta (a stray my hubby brought home from the airport on Christmas Eve), Spook, and our latest stray Porch Kitty who has been with us about a month. Don't worry Porch Kitty will get a name soon :)

Three favorite manufacturers: Echo Park, Crate, My Mind's Eye
Three favorite tools: Distress Tool from MM, sewing machine, ATG gun
I'm wifey to my hot hubby, Jeremy for 14 years, and mom to my wonderful, 3 cute kids who keep me super busy (all 3 kids are named after cities in different countries). Scrapbooking has become my creative outlet which I LOVE to do in my spare time. I enjoy creating layouts, making cards, mini albums and altering.. yup I LOVE it all!!!! I LOVE my ipod and itunes, I'm a HUGE Depeche Mode fan, love to walk, relax at the beach, and hang out in the backyard with my kids. I am extra excited to be on On Trend team for the Practical Scrappers DT!!!!
Three favorite manufacturers: This is tough! I could tell you 3 paper companies, 3 stamp companies, and so on! Let's see... I love anything and everything American Crafts, Pink Paislee, and A Muse Studio.
Three favorite tools: My Cutter Bee Scissors! I refuse to use anything else - They're the perfect scissors for detail cutting. MyStik Permanent Adhesive. I talk this product up so much, you'd think I worked for the company. Lastly, the Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen. It's great for doodling, journaling, and faux stitching.

I'm a single gal living in Green Bay, Wisconsin. I'm anything but a morning person; therefore, you'll find me crafting late at night with coffee in hand. I fell in love with card making and scrapbooking about 3 years ago after taking a job designing for a paper arts store. Beyond paper, I love to paint, draw, and sew. I call myself an arts and crafts floozy. I'm so excited to be a part of the On Trend Team here at Practical Scrappers. I hope to inspire you to grab your favorite tools and keep creating!


Cathryn Hanson
Three Favorite Manufacturers : October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper
Three Favorite Tools: Distress Inks, Twine and Sewing Machine

Hi everyone!!! I am a SAHM from Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I am thrilled to be joining the Practical Scrappers Team! My passion for all things scrappy has grown while raising 5 wonderful children Kelsie (28), Lacey (26), Megan (24), Nolen (17), and Jacob (16), and more recently spoiling my beautiful granddaughters Blake who is 3 and her brand new sister Taylor who just turned 1 month old. I also have my golden retriever Zoey and my 2 spoiled cats Marlow and O'Malley! With so much to inspire me, you can find me up late most nights creating LO's, cards and projects. I also enjoy sewing and use this often while working with paper and just about anything else crafty that catches my eye!!!!


Favorite Manufacturers: Crate Paper, American Crafts, Basic Grey
Favorite Tools: Edge distresser, templates/stencils/masks, sewing machine

Hello everyone! I am a 36 year old SAHM to 3 1/2 yo Charlotte and 18 month old Kyler. We just moved back to Syracuse, NY from Houston, TX and moved into our new house 2 weeks ago! It has been a crazy holiday and unpacking season! Most of the time, I am up burning the midnight oil working on projects of all kinds! I love to use a lot of textures and layers on my pages, including paints, machine sewing, die cuts, and I love to play with shapes. I am currently designing for Glitz Designs and GCD Studios, as well as a few online stores and several challenge blogs. When I am no scrapping, I love to watch movies, play in a volleyball league at the YMCA, and spend time outdoors.


Ten Things Team
Three Favorite Manufacturers: Studio Calico, October Afternoon, and American Crafts
Three Favorite Tools: Silhouette Cameo, ATG adhesive, Kiwi Lane Templates

I've been married to my wonderful hubby for 4 years and I am a stay-at-home-mama to our two little girls, ages 3 years and 7 months. I love scrapping the girls and all of their sillies. When I'm not scrapping, I can be found enjoying sports on the television, a little bit of video gaming, playing with the girls, or whipping up goodies in the kitchen!

Three Favorite Manufacturers: October Afternoon, Echo Park, American Crafts, and many more!
Three Favorite Tools: Fiskars paper cutter, ATG adhesive, my craft scissors, Slice die-cutting machine

I have been married to my hubby Alex for 1 1/2 years and we have been together for 6 years! No kids yet, but we do have two adopted furry babies (bunnies) named Murphy and Maria. They're our pride and joy! I love all paper crafts, and when I'm not crafting, I like to play volleyball with my hubby, try new recipes, and listen to music.


Favorite Manufacturer: This is such a hard one to choose! My 3 top at the moment are Pink Paislee, Little Yellow Bicycle and Echo Park.
Favorite tools: Cricut Expression 2, punches, and Glue Glider Pro

Hi! I am so excited to be joining the Ten Things team. I have been married to my darling husband ( he''ll love being called that!) for almost 20 years and have two boys. Nathan is 15 and started high school this year. Chris is 13 and is in junior high. They are incredible kids. I have been lucky enough to be a stay at home mom since they were born and love that I can still do that at this busy stage of their lives. I started scrapbooking shortly after my oldest was born. My style has definitely evolved from there. I would classify myself as having mostly a clean style though I love to add embellishments and try new techniques.


Three favorite manufacturers: October Afternoon, Prima, My Mind’s Eye
Three favorite tools: Zig Waterbrush, Jelly Roll Stardust gel pen, heat gun

I have a lifelong addiction to anything crafty and began seriously paper crafting in 2006. (even though I began scrapbooking during high school in the early 90’s.) I grew up in California but am now living in London, UK with my husband. We’ve are childless and have been married for 9 years. I was a first grade teacher for many years before being a housewife. My style is embellished, sophisticated, and girly. I love to create with rubber stamps. I’m about embellishments, color, & texture. I’m not about die cutting machines, using kits, or following brand names. I’m about combining randomness into beauty in a unique way.

Three favorite manufacturers: Echo Park, Fancy Pants Designs, October Afternoon
Three favorite tools: Silhouette Cameo, Making Memories Paper Trimmer, Scotch ATG Gun

I live in Alberta, Canada and am married to my best friend Rick. I have three children, a son 27, a daughter 25, and a son 13. My older two children live 3 hours away and are both married. I have been scrapbooking since my youngest son was two years old. My style is whatever my mood is but mostly clean with layers and bright colours. When I am not scrapbooking, you will usually find me photographing flowers, mountains, landscapes, my family and pets or trying a new recipe in the kitchen. I am so excited to be part of the Practical Scrappers Team.


Linda Iswariah (also known as Lintsi in the blog world)
Three favorite manufacturers: Fancy Pants Designs, Color Conspiracy, My Mind's Eye (and many many more!)
Three favorite tools: Big Shot, distresser tool, sewing machine

I am a mother of three little boys (5y, 4y and 8 months) and I have been married for 7 years. I am originally from Finland but live in the UK at the moment. I spend all my spare time scrapbooking. Sometimes I might sew, take photos or bake too but scrapbooking is the dearest passion. It has been an important part of my life for almost six years. For me it is delightful, relaxing and it simply makes me happy! I also feel that it is important to our family as part of our family history. At the moment I enjoy bunting, mists, masks, tapes, fabrics and clusters of stuff on my scrapbooking layouts. I am very happy and proud to be part of the Practical Scrappers Design Team!

Three favorite manufacturers: Echo Park, Basic Grey & Authenique.
Three favorite tools: Distress Tool, My Cutter Bee Scissors, Any and all punches.

A bit about me, I live in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan, with my husband and two beautiful daughters. I am a craft alcoholic, I love all crafts but my obsession is scrapbooking it has become my creative outlet and I am so grateful for it. I’ve been scrapping about eight years. I have been told my style is Romantic and Clean & Simple, but I try not to be boxed in by my style love to try new products, techniques and I’m always ready for a new challenge that’s why I am so very happy and proud to be part of the Practical Scrappers Design Team!

Three favorite manufacturers: Lily Bee, Studio Calico, Pink Paislee.
Three favorite tools: I love my tiny attacher to use with twine, my Tim Holtz scissors (those things will cut through anything!), and my ATG gun.

I am a mother of three (Sean is 8, Kira is 6, and Zoey is 21 months) and I have been married for almost 12 years to Keith. I live in beautiful Québec, Canada. My favorite thing to do is to get together with my best friends to scrapbook and chat over coffee. I love to scrapbook the little things in life, especially the adorable quotes my kids say. I am a fairly simple scrapper who loves to use mists (especially the Dylusions!), twine, washi tape, and tiny tags on my layouts. When I'm not scrapbooking, I love watching Star Trek and Doctor Who. I'm also quite addicted to my iPad! I am thrilled to continue my journey with Practical Scrappers!


Three Favorite Manufacturers: Fancy Pants Designs, Jillibean Soup, 7 Gypsies
Three Favorite Tools: Punches, Cricut, and Cuttlebug

I am a stay at home wife to Norvin, and mom to 4 awesome kids, Micaiah (12). Alyson (8), Levi (3), and Henry (almost 2). We live on a small farm in extremely rural East Central Illinois where we raise meat goats, corn, and soybeans. When I get time to sneak away from my kids, I love to scrapbook. I have been a fan of Practical Scrappers since the beginning because I have to make my supplies last as I live on a pretty tight budget and Hobby Lobby and Michael's are about 40 minutes away!





Three Favorite Manufacturers: American Crafts, Doddlebug Design, Inc., Unity Stamp Co.
Three Favorite Tools: Pazzle Inspiration, Cuttlebug, and Inks

As a proud military spouse, I have had the opportunity to live and travel all over the world and currently reside in beautiful North Carolina. I started scrapbooking 3 years ago when my sweet aunt introduced me to her Cricut. Two years later I discovered my true love, card making! I would describe my style as clean and simple and I'm drawn to funky colors, patterns and designs. My husband and I are expecting our first baby (a boy!!) in May, so I'm currently getting crafty with dinosaurs and monsters. I am always so impressed with the creativity of the Practical Scrappers team and am so excited to be a part of another term with these fabulously talented ladies!





Three Favorite Manufacturers: Graphic 45, Webster's Pages, and Bo Bunny
Three Favorite Tools: BossKut Gazelle, Grand Calibur, and Distress-it-All
I am a wife (we just celebrated 13 years; wooohooo) and a mother of four. My family and I live in Wisconsin. I started scrapbooking in the spring of 2010 right before I purchased my first Cricut. Since then, I have become a /machine/tool junkie! Although I say I am a scrapbooker, I make more cards than anything. I also love to alter things. I do not have a style per say; I like all things pretty and sometimes grungy. I am ecstatic about being on the Practical Scrappers team yet again!


Three Favorite Manufacturers: So hard to choose, love them all...My Mind's Eye, Echo Park and October Afternoon.
Three Favorite Tools: Silhouette Cameo, Sewing Machine and not really a tool, but I use Twinery Twine on almost every project.
Bio: I have been in the paper crafting industry for 10 or more years, I love everything about the industry. I have been married for almost 27 years, have a 25 year old son, Alex and a 15 year old daughter, Maxenzi. Our son just got married in October to a lovely girl who brought us two grand babies, Raini 4 and Gideon 2. We also have 3 spoiled rotten dogs and one lazy silly kitten!
Thrilled to be asked back for a second term at Practical Scrappers, a super supportive and inspiring team!



**Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

6 comments:

Sheila said...

Looks like a great new team! Congrats, ladies, can't wait to see your work :)

Unknown said...

Great to meet this wonderful team and learn about all of them ! So many talented people ready to share their work, quite some inspiration coming !

Lynn said...

Congrats Ladies! What an amazing group of talented artists! I can't wait to see all the wonderful projects in 2013!!!

Unknown said...

Great post about this. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.
boudoir photography ideas

Unknown said...

I found lots of interesting information here. The post was professionally written and I feel like the author has extensive knowledge in this subject.
Diesel Trucks for sale

Unknown said...

Great info...Love the thorough information. I discovered this page by searching for a Kiwi Lane vendor for our Virginia Scrapbook Weekend Retreats where we will be in OBX NC, Amish PA, Harrisburg PA, Va Beach VA, Gatlinburg TN, Colonial Williamsburg VA, Richmond VA where we provide 4 days of scrapping non stop.