Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Beauty In Simplicity


I love trying new techniques and tools (as I think we all do). I am always buying the latest paper and cool embellishments. Over time, my projects have become more and more complex - piling on the many layers (I love layers).
However, lately I have stepped back and have begun to cherish the beauty in simplicity again. I am attempting to do this in my person life too – sit down, take a deep breath, and enjoy the flowers.
So for my project today, I am sharing two simple cards made with just card stock and a stamp that I colored with Copic markers. I did do a little embossing and distressing on the second card :-) This week I am enjoying the beauty in simplicity.....
Thanks for stopping by!
Dawn Rene with Designs By Dawn Rene




No comments: