Thursday, May 16, 2013

Show and Tell with Krissy Clark McKee

Happy Thursday, Practical Scrappers.  Krissy Clark McKee here, and today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite projects that I have recently made with - Pretty Little Studio, a manufacturer that describes itself as fresh vintage whimsical fun.  I think that description sums up Pretty Little Studio products perfectly, and I am very fortunate to be part of their design team.  If you know me, you know I am all about "whimsical fun" and I think PLS products and challenges have inspired me to create some of my most-enjoyed, and perhaps best, projects yet.  So sit back and get ready for a little show and tell!
 
My most recent project is a layout created for this SKETCH CHALLENGE which is going on at the Pretty Little Studio Blog now.
 
 
Pretty Little Studio papers and ephemera are so F-U-N that they were my first choice to use for this birthday crown I made for my oldest daughter so she could be queen for a day: (Tutorial and close-ups can be found HERE)
 
 
I also made this junque mini-album, which has got to be my very, very "most favorite" mini-album so far:
 

For close-ups of more pages, click HERE.
 
And I made these two home decor projects:
 
 
If you want to make your own "fresh vintage whimsical fun" projects, Pretty Little Studio products can be found HERE.  They are taking pre-orders now for the brand new Nature Walk Collection, which will include a fabulous line of 12 x 12 papers.
 
Now it's your turn - is there a product or collection that has inspired you, lately?

5 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

amazing mix of projects and all beautiful

Jean said...

Awesome projects!~

Jen said...

gorgeous projects Krissy!

Kim Ryden said...

Cute, cute projects!

Sharon Fritchman said...

These are awesome and creative projects! I love each and every one of them!!!!!