Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's a Count Down!

Hey everyone!  Practical Scrapper Michelle here with a fun Advent calendar for you.  This is a workshop that I am teaching in my area (and long distance).  It was so fun to put together!  Let's take a look!




The full calendar is fairly long, but oh so pretty hanging on your wall!



I've used the new paper packet,Sparkle & Shine, from Close to my Heart's Holiday Gift Guide to pretty up this advent calendar.



I've used doodads and thing a ma jigs to add some dazzling sparkle to this fun calendar.  {That's Bitty sparkles, Sparkles, Red Glitter Tape, Slate Polka Dot Satin Ribbon, red & white bakers twine}



There are 30 pre-printed sayings included with this workshop.  That gives you the opportunity to use the ones that you would use, and have a bit of flexibility.



With the ribbon, twine, and glitter tape, there are many different textures on this advent calendar!  So much fun to look at, and count down with!

For more information about the Advent Calendar, please visit my blog!

Have a fabulously crafty day!
~Michelle

1 comment:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Gorgeous count down calendar Michelle!!