Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Winterland Cards, Gifts & More!

Hi everyone.  Practical Scrapper Michelle James here today with some fun projects made from Moxxie's Winterland collection.  These are all so easy and perfect for this "frozen" time of year.  We got some beautiful snow in Iowa on Sunday morning so it was a perfect blog post for me.


First up is this Christmas card.  Or, if the business of the season is keeping you from getting your Christmas cards made you can always send this one in January and still be festive.  I used a circle punch, a rubber stamp and my Cricut with the Winter Woodland cartridge and stickles.  I inked the edges of my circles to make the pop a little.



Then I made some gift card holders.  I used scrap papers to make "pockets" for the card to fit in.  Wouldn't you love to receive this packaging?  I know I would.  Again, I used my Cricut with the Storybook cartridge for the swirly, rubber stamps, and the Winterland patterned papers and die cuts.  


Now this one is for you!  I got a clear case for my phone and have been making these fun holiday or seasonal covers with my scrapbook paper.  It is so easy and makes you feel happy even if a bad call comes in.

I hope you are enjoying the season and using your papers to make some fun, crafty cards and gifts!

Until next time,
Michelle James

No comments: