Sunday, August 2, 2009

Our first sponsor- The Eyelet Outlet

We are delighted to announce our first sponsor "Eyelet Outlet." Perfect timing with our first challenge being eyelets-don't ya think?

I first discovered the Eyelet Outlet at a Creating Keepsakes convention where they had an awe inspiring booth set up. Who knew so many incredible brads and eyelets existed. I have enjoyed using their dinosaur brads and their super cute button brads to really liven up a layout. If you are looking for a themed brad or eyelet this is the place to shop. They even invented Quicklets, eyelets that you can set with a pen. I definitely could have used some of those last week when I was working on my project!

Who's used eyelets and brads from them before? Share some love in the comment section and let them know how much we appreciate their sponsorship!

2 comments:

Heidi Nicole said...

I love the eyelet outlet! I've used a lot of their products and I'm happy that they are our first sponsor :o) Thank you!!!

Blessings!

Janice said...

I was looking for bowling brads and the Eyelet Outlet is where I found them. I discovered them at the Rubberstamp & Scrapbook Expo and you are right about their booth it is phenomenal. Happy they are sponsoring!