Thursday, September 17, 2009

This week's challenge is Letter Stickers


The challenge this week is a tough one-the toughest I think we've done so far! We want you to use your letter stickers-but not in the traditional way...try to think up something different than using them in another ordinary title. I got some great inspiration from our design team and hope you can supply me with some too! You will notice some slight changes to our formating this week-they may be permanent or temporary-we're having fun experimenting :).

Deadline for entry is 5:00 ET on Friday.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is going to be a tough one. Let me see what I can come up with. . . .

Do What You Love said...

Okay, that was really fun although I didn't think I could come up with anything. Of course, its so wonderful to have such a great design team to have samples on the quick and ready to help inspire us - thanks so much! What beautiful creations - you ladies are super!

Unknown said...

This was great- I was so inspired!!

Christine Meyer said...

I cannot believe the creativity that has been brought out with this challenge...both the design teams and participants so far are rocking this challenge!!!