Sunday, September 27, 2009

This Week's Challenge: Transparencies


This week's challenge is to use transparencies-anything that is clear will work! For the layout above I used a transparency I have had for years (the letters in the background). This layout was a challenge because the colors were way out of my comfort zone. I guess that is why it took me so long to use it! Have fun working with clear items this week and we look forward to seeing what you create! The deadline for entry is 5:00 ET on Friday!

10 comments:

gram cheryl said...

How about buttons...I have a few laying around calling my name. And those colors are definitely different for you! (but its good!)

Alissa said...

Like the transperencies theme. I love using vellum and special papers, but I don't very often. For a feature what about tag templates and using tags for journaling, titles or embellishments.

Alissa said...

PS: practical scrappers is honestly my favourite blog at the moment. I can't get enough of your challenges and ideas.

Crystal said...

I would love to see more ideas for buttons, ribbon and flowers. They are my staples but I get bored with my ideas, let me steal yours LOL!

Donna VW said...

I really neet to try these - I have some that came in a paper pack, but I have never made a page using one.

- - Sheryl - - said...

Cute LO - how appropriate. I have a box of transparencies... all clear. then I ought a decorated box.... will pull it out and create a LO.

Kelly said...

I really need to use transparencies more often. I have tons of blank ones. Great idea!

Natalie said...

The colors are really striking in this LO.

Catherine said...

I didn't have any 12x12 transparencies but I did have some Heidi Swapp Ghost Images that were in my stash. Here is a card I created using those. I hope you enjoy.

Crystal said...

I actually LIKE the alphabets, it is very well coordinated!