Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Transparency Challenge - Cricut/Cuttlebug Projects


Today we have projects from our Cricut/Cuttlebug Design Team using transparencies. As I said yesterday - we have had an amazing week of projects - today is no exception!

I have enjoyed working with the transparencies more than I expected.

For both of my projects today I ran my transparency through the Cuttlebug. It works beautifully for that! On my layout I also made my flower on the Cricut with a pattern I read about from Sandy Windsor. It wasn't too hard and was fun to put together!

On a fun note-Angela & I are both in the picture on my layout. I'm in the purple and she's the short haired red-head (we have one person in between us). I wish we were next to each other because it would be a great picture for the sidebar :).

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Christine how stinkin sweet are you...I sure appreciate the shout out...don't forget to stop in and see us on the 1st for our debut challenge!!!!!!!!!

Sandy said...

silly me got so excited forgot to tell how great your projects look...great work!

Irit Shalom said...

Great projects and u both are so sweet!!

Crystal said...

I love how you used the cuttlebug!