Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lace Cardstock Cards

Today our lace cardstock challenge continues with some inspiring cards. We had more cards submitted from our design team than we usually do! As soon as I saw this butterfly paper I knew I wanted to make them pop up on a card - I got the white simply by flipping the paper over. I find that I do that a lot with lace cardstock - it is nice to not be limited to the color that I purchased it in! Once again I was left with lots of paper leftover to use on my next project.

All submissions must be posted by 5:00 ET on Friday.

1 comment:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

I posted by layout for this weeks challenge - it is titled GIFT. I didn't have any cardstock lace in my stash - but I did have this felt Martha Stewart doily. I combined this challenge with the Sketchy Thursday Challenge.

Thanks for the challenge!