Friday, January 1, 2010

This week's challenge is Winter Projects

Christmas is over - but we're still doing one more theme week here at Practical Scrappers. This week your challenge is to show us anything winter related. Here in the middle of the United States, most of us have seen snow in the last week, now we just need some extra inspiration on creating cute winter projects! This week is the end of our designer Barbara's term - we want to recognize and thank her for all her contributions here at Practical Scrappers. She's been with us since the beginning and we've loved having her!

The deadline to enter is SATURDAY at 5:00 ET.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

I am afraid that I just cannot bring myself to make a winter project when it is 41 degrees celcius here where I am in Australia :)

Darlene said...

Thanks for the fun challenge idea! This is my first time here at Practical Scrapper thanks to Kim Sparks. Had a great time and I'm sure I'll be back!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

I make another winter project - this time a LO - but I do not know where mr linky is?

http://sherylscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/2010/01/noreaster.html

Here is my LO