Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thursday Button Projects


Jennifer used buttons as the center for her awesome flowers for her first layout. Her second layout she used buttons to make a Christmas tree.


Erin used buttons as creative accents on both of her layouts.



Amy used a rainbow of buttons as a complement to her rainbow ribbon.



Robin used buttons to add dimension to her butterflies and flowers.


Catherine
used chipboard and clear buttons to decorate her tree. She attached patterned paper to her clear buttons to make them a perfect match for her card.

9 comments:

magicwanda said...

Wow what a great bunch of projects....
Very nice Ladies
This is really one of my favorite challenges Buttons ...I love them

Nadya 's World!!! said...

WOW! These are of the charge!!! :) All of the layouts and cards are just beautiful. So much inspiration!!!! I think this is what I needed to get my scraping mojo back!!!! WOW! WOW! WOW!
Nadya

Crystal said...

WOW! Amazing as usual! I Love how the Amys bright ribbon goes with thebring buttons and the flowers on thefirst layout are amazing!

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Oh, I love them all! Great job ladies!

Do What You Love said...

These are really spectacular! You ladies are so incredibly fantastic with these designs - I love it! ;D

Anonymous said...

Wow is right!! These are beautiful! I love the variety. I'm inspired big time!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Oh can I go home right now and craft! You gals have me wanting to do just that. Amazing work!
Hugs
Tanya

Heidi M said...

I have to say it too...WOW!!! You ladies made some fabulous projects - I love them :)

Gloria Stengel said...

Wow! Jennifer's Sisters page and Amy's white card with the buttons knocked my socks off. Great button projects from everyone. What an inspiration!