Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to our two new designers

Last week we showed you work from Heidi - our guest designer. This week we are happy to announce that she is going to be a full time designer for us! Here's her take on the winter projects from last week.
Here are a few of Heidi's favorite things:
What are your three favorite products under $20? patterned paper of any kind, trim (I usually find something from Joann's) and bling (really liking pears right now)
How often do you scrapbook? I think about it everyday, but usually ends up about 3-4 times a week
Favorite adhesive: Zig 2 way glue and Glue Dots
Favorite paper line: Imaginisce and Cosmo Cricket
Favorite ink: Ranger Distress Ink
Favorite punch: Circle
Favorite cricut cartridge: don't own it
Favorite markers/pens: Zig Writer
Favorite color to use in scrapping: Pink. Having 3 girls, it's hard not to use a lot of pink!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our second new designer is Tanya. Tanya has been a regular participant in our challenges and was also a winner of our guest designer contest.
Here are a few of Tanya's favorite things:
What are your three favorite products under $20? Bella's Baubles, these little glass baubles are fantastic to use for any layout or card. Ribbon, one can never have enough ribbon. Pop-Up dots, I love adding dimension to my creations.
How often do you scrapbook? I craft 3 times a week, once the children are sleeping. I mostly work on cards, but I do layouts when I am feeling brave.
Favorite adhesive: Scor-Tape by Scor-Pal
Favorite paper line: Sassafras Lass for it's bold colors, but I have to admit, I have a wide assortment from various companies.
Favorite ink: Staz-On as it does not smear and it is a permanent ink on most surfaces
Favorite punch: Stampin Up's Scallop Edge punch, it makes wonderful ruffles on a card.
Favorite cricut cartridge: I don't have any cricut supplies, but my favorite Sizzix die is my new Bigz Top Note
Favorite markers/pens: I tend to use Prismacolor Premier pencils and then use Gamsol to blend them. I love Copics but have not quite mastered them yet.
Favorite color to use in scrapping: Brown, sounds pretty boring, but again it is quite versatile, and it blends so well with my second favorite color.......Pink.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous layouts ladies... so glad you are joining us!!!

Crystal said...

Fab job ladies! So glad to have you on the team! Super excited to see what else you have to show us!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS!!! AWESOME work! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Erika Hayes xoxox e said...

WELCOME I love your work! Look forward to working with you!

XOXOXO
e

magicwanda said...

Welcome aboard Ladies
Nice work

Do What You Love said...

These are so beautiful! Welcome ladies - look forward to seeing more crafty items! ;D

Heidi M said...

Thanks for all the great welcomes! So happy to be here :)

Ann-Katrin said...

Congrats, love your work and good luck!