Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Stampee Foils Day Two


Yesterday I shared a card with one stamped image - today I wanted to share a card with multiple stamped images on it. One of my dear friends, Brenda, created this card. Stampee foils come in rolls that are 4.75 inches in height and 5 feet long. The height allows you to be able to cover a large area on a card - just as Brenda did with most of this card! Another cool feature of this card is that she used "watermelon" foil on a bright pink cardstock. It shows up beautifully and the monochromatic looks quite sophisticated.

To check out all the different colors and finishes available in Stampee foil - check out this link.

4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Once again, WOW!

Faye Marie said...

I love the foil!!!!


Check out my blog candy

http://alittledashof.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-candy.html

Heidi M said...

Awesome card! Pretty colors and ribbon!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing....