Saturday, May 1, 2010

This week's challenge is Buttons

This week we want you to dig out your buttons and make use of them again! We can't wait to see your creative ideas!

This is the last week for our designers Jayma, Joni, Dianne, Wanda, Sherri, Amy, Jennifer, Clare, Erika, Crystal, Sarah, and Fern. We love these ladies and have enjoyed having them on our team. They will be missed as designers, but we hope to continue to see them as regular participants!

The deadline to enter this week's challenge is Saturday at 5 pm et. The Grand Prize will again be a choice of five digi stamps from Creations by Penny.



7 comments:

Susan said...

can it be anything or just a SB L/O?
Susan

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Anything goes Susan, just be sure to add those buttons!
Hugs
Tanya

The Silent Scrapper said...

Alrighty, I am up for the challenge. I think I have close to 75000 buttons, now I need to figure out what to do. Many are really old so perhaps they will go to a Father's Day Card. Will post asap. Thanks again for another great challenge.

maria bela said...

I want to take this challenge. I have already made a card with buttons and placed it here. Since I'm new here at this blog, please correct me if I have done anything wrong. Thank you.

KanataNewf said...

Buttons! Awesome challenge! I made a joy-fold card and used a button as my closure!

Tana said...

Fun challenge! Thanks for letting me play along!

Debbie said...

Fun challenge! Who doesn't love buttons!!!