Thursday, June 16, 2011

Lots of Blue

It's time for our monthly color feature and this month we challenged you to use lots of the color blue.  Check out all these fun projects - next months feature color is revealed at the bottom!


Practical Scrapper Michelle create this adorable cover of a story that her daughter is writing for her son.  To see the inside pages check out her blog you can find it on the side bar!

Practical Scrapper Carolina


Practical Scrapper Kerri

Practical Scrapper Brenda B

Practical Scrapper Caroline


Practical Scrapper Jessica

Practical Scrapper Jayma






 Dale Tiernan


                     
Practical Scrappe Lena



For July we are looking for projects that feature lots of Brown!  Projects can be sent to practicalscrapperslayouts@gmail.com - please include a blog link to the project if possible!

**Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

5 comments:

Bamabel said...

I am so loving all of these blue project! Beautiful job ladies! And thanks for featuring mine too! Made my day! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects, ladies! LOVE all the blues (my fave color). Thanks for featuring my lo too!

Nicolle Kramer said...

All beautiful blue creations! Congrats to all featured and thanks for featuring my layout..:)

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Beautiful blueness LOs!! Thanks for having mine featured on your blog. =)

Dale Tiernan said...

I love scrapping with blue. It's my favourite colour. Some great inspiration there. I love the Rocket Age book cover.