Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Are Things Getting A Little Fruity Around Here?

Of course they are, that is in the literal meaning of the word "fruity". I don't know about the rest of you but there is nothing I crave more on a hot summer day than some fresh fruit to make me feel a little refreshed and satisfied. We asked for all those projects featuring fruit and here are our favorite for this feature which are sure to have your scrappy inspiration feeling refreshed and satisfied...


 Practical Scrapper Michelle
 



 Practical Scrapper Brenda B


Practical Scrapper Brenda R




 Practical Scrapper Erin





Practical Scrapper Aymee


**Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

1 comment:

Bamabel said...

Yum! Another blog post that leaves me hungry! LOL! I must find fruit, maybe some peaches! :)

Wonderful project everyone!