Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Challenge me Tuesday: Bows

This week we challenged you to use bows and today we've got projects to share with you featuring bows made from several different materials..  Along the way we came across several great tutorials, one of them is linked under Carolina's project.  Here's a tutorial for tying a small bow using a fork to help.  

The challenge for next Tuesday is to use "ugly paper."  We've all got paper in our stash that we don't like.  Our best friend might love it, it may come from our favorite manufacturer even...but you just don't like that paper.  This week I want you to take it and make something with it.  I am often surprised by the results I have using paper that I wasn't keen on!  Bonus to using up some stash this week - any submission gets you entered to win a gift certificate to Robin's Nest.  Can't wait to see what y'all come up with!
Practical Scrapper Christine

Practical Scrapper Carolina made this paper bow using this tutorial


Practical Scrapper Carolina





Practical Scrapper Christine


2 comments:

DeeDee Catron said...

Great feature -- that LO by Dana Tatar is SO gorgeous!

Bamabel said...

Oh bows! I love bows! All of these projects are wonderful! Great work ladies!

Thanks for featuring my projects also! Made my day! :)