Saturday, August 6, 2011

Online Recipe Contest: Let's finish!

It's time to finish off the Online Recipe Contest!  If you haven't already started, you have time to catch up.  If you have started...let's finish!  Here's all the details!  Remember - once you've added the last two items you can add anything else you want!

-Each day, Monday thru Saturday,  I'm going to give you two new items to add to your project (it can be any kind of papercraft).
-You can add one of each item or twenty...as long as it's on there somewhere.
-You are also able to alter it in any way you wish (so cardstock can be punch, embossed, etc).  -
On Saturday evening at 8:00pm Eastern Time I will give you the last two things to add and you will have two hours to complete your project and link it up.
-If you are an international participant and need me to email you the last two sooner, please email me at practicalscrappers@gmail.com and we will figure it out!
-A winner will be chosen and announced Sunday!  The prize will be a $25 gift certificate to Robin's Nest.
Here's your ingredients:

Day One:  CARDSTOCK & PATTERNED PAPER
Day Two: FLOWER (OR FLOWERS) & RIBBON
Day Three: BUTTON (OR BUTTONS) & BLING
Day Four: STICKER (OR STICKERS) & INK (ANY TYPE - MARKER, PAD, DISTRESSING, ETC)
Day Five: FLOSS OR TWINE & SOMETHING RED
Day Six:  BRAD (OR BRADS) & CHIPBOARD

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!!!



2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Some very nice layouts. I'm sorry I didn't get to participate in this 'contest' I thought I would be able to, but we have had a family emergency this week and I've not had much time to follow along and get it done.
I do love the idea though and the layouts that were submitted are lovely.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Congratualations to Jessica and thanks for a fun challenge.