Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st- Christmas Cards and Sketches

Hi everyone! Dyane here and it's finally December! It's the month where most of us are busy preparing for Christmas day, making a list of gifts that we need to buy, and of course decorating our home. Well, if you're like me, who wants every year to be special. One thing on my checklist during holiday is to make a handmade Christmas cards. I always share to my blogger crafty friends that handmade things are always special and means a lot. It's always the thought that counts, and truly special for this season.

Let me share with you some cards together with some simple sketches that I made. I hope this can help you make a quick and simple card on this busy month. Feel free to use any elements you prefer. Enjoy!



Pin It **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

No comments: