Friday, December 2, 2011

December 2nd--Holiday Altered Tin Tart Banner

Hey guys! Aymee Gandy of 'A Scraphappy Southernbelle' here with you on this chilly day to share an altered project I have created for my holiday home. I used these little tin tart pans to create a banner for our front door. I found these tins at a local discount store for a $1 a piece! They are for use with candles, but are great for crafting projects. They come in an array of sizes, shapes, and colors. I used my scrapbooking supplies to jazz them up and ribbon to string them together to create the banner. I spelled out our last name on the pans so it would give our front door a personalized look.

"Gandy" Tin Tart Banner

Supplies Used
Patterned Paper, Stickers: Momenta
Cardstock, Ribbon: The Paper Studio
Chipboard Sticker: American Crafts
Laminator: Purple Cows Inc.
Hole Punching Tool: Crop A Dile
Circle Cutter: Creative Memories
Adhesive: Helmar

I used my Crop-A-Dile tool to punch holes in each side of the pans so that I could string them together with ribbon.
I chose these crimped alphabet stickers from Momenta to mimic the crimped edges on the pans.
I used stickers to jazz up the plain mitten chipboard stickers.
I hope you have enjoyed this project! Thanks for visiting the Practical Scrappers blog! We hope to see you again soon!

Happy Holidays!
Pin It **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

2 comments:

Christy said...

That's really awesome!!!!

Christa said...

This is amazing! I am so going to do it! LOve it! It would make a great gift! Love love it!