Saturday, January 28, 2012

Getting to know The Paper Bakery

The Paper Bakery is one of the sponsors for our layout contest and we wanted to take a little time to introduce you to them.

"The Paper Bakery was created to make things easy on those scrapbookers and crafters out there that love projects and mixed media, but want the ease of putting them together. The Paper Bakery offers you unique project kits at an affordable price each and every month. I pride myself in putting together amazing mini albums, banners, home decor items, and MORE for you. Since I know some of you like to jazz up your project kits, I’ve started offering add-on kits that coordinate PERFECTLY with the project kit. That way, you can spruce up your kit in a snap, if you wish! I also value versatility so you can use either kit to make tons of layouts and other projects instead of the monthly kit I’ve designed."
They have a blog full of inspiration and their facebook page is full of fun too (and pssst they're trying to get to 225 fans there!)  Angie Gutshall is a designer for them and for us so we thought we'd share a couple of her projects with you!





Pin It

No comments: