Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Challenge Me Tuesday- Leaves

I'm hoping you all did a bit of digging through your supplies this week to find leaves of some sort to use on your pages. I love using leaves, and not just with flowers. Maybe it's because I scrap mainly boys, or because I love the colour green, but I find leaves so versatile! I'm obviously not alone, check out these creations:

Practical Scrapper Fern used a Prima Vine and added some leaf stickers randomly around her page.


Practical Scrapper Cathy

Practical Scrapper Caz

Charity Becker
Love how Charity sewed outlines of leaves on her background, and created leaves from ribbon for the rosette.

 Practical Scrapper Claude used a leaf punch

Practical Scrapper Erin
I was inspired by the green leafy Doodlebug Design Inc. paper at the bottom of this page. I also hand drew the leaves and stems on the flowers with a marker.


Whether you need a little challenge to get you inspired, or don't know where to begin attacking your stash of supplies, join us every Tuesday for a new challenge. We'll post the projects from the previous challenge, and offer up the next one.
**This week, we are challenging you to get wordy. Use Bingo cards, crosswords, scrabble or other word games as inspiration. Send us a link to your project at practicalscrappers(at)gmail(dot)com, or include a link below, and we may feature your project on the blog.


**Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

No comments: