Friday, August 31, 2012

Making Your Own Patterned Paper


Good Morning Everyone! Today I am showing you how to 
make your own patterned paper for scrapbooking and card making.

To start with I used my triangle stamp, watercolour pencils and
StazOn Ink in Jet Black

I stamped random triangle all over my white card stock

I then coloured them in with my watercolour pencils. I then
went over each triangle with my paint brush and water to blend them

And here is a close up.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you try this technique! 

Danielle
http://piperloo.blogspot.ca/

**Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

3 comments:

Tkat said...

well that is a cool idea! :)

Jen Mc said...

Great idea! TFS!

Kristie Maynard said...

Very nice. I love this idea, TFS.