Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bella Blvd projects by Jenny

Hi everyone!

Jenny here, and I am so excited to share some of my Bella Blvd projects with you today!!

How about we start with the brand new - shipping Nov. 1st - collection...KISS ME!!! This is such a gorgeous, pretty, fabulous, cool, hip collection!! :)

MR and MRS:
(posted on my blog HERE with more details)
 
You can view the full collection, which was revealed Oct. 17th, on the Bella Blvd blog HERE.

********************

Yesterday, Stephanie put up a color challenge! You can find all the details HERE. She asked us a few days before to put together a project for the challenge, and I decided to make a layout:

This Sweet Face:
(Posted on my blog HERE with more details)

*******************

Here is a card I made for World Card Making Day for Bella's all day long celebration on their blog. I actually made 3 cards, but 2 were picked up for publication(yay!!), so I can only show you 1.

It's A Boy:
(posted on my blog HERE with more details)

******
I also have my layouts that I submitted for the DT call...

you can view them on my blog


and 

 ******

I have to say that I am beyond blessed to have this opportunity! Stephanie and Laura are amazing, kind and absolutely inspiring, and the DT is stacked full of incredibly talented women!! I am one lucky lady!! ;)

Thanks so much!!!






**Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

5 comments:

The Robins Nest OCrowley said...

These are awesome projects! Very good job!!

Cathy said...

love these, you are so talented, well deserved!

Alison Day said...

Gorgeous projects! Congratulations on such an awesome opportunity - I have loved Bella blvd for ages! I love how you added buttons to the tree sticker in your Mr & Mrs layout. Brilliant!!

Rhonda Emery said...

how sweet I love your layouts.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful pages, Jenny! You really rocked the Kiss Me collection (and the rest too). :)