Happy New Year! This is Dawn Carlyle with Designs By Dawn Rene and I am thrilled to be a part of the Practical Scrappers design team. Since it is the new year, I decided I wanted to share with you a calendar. I make a handmade calendar every year with pictures of my kids, dogs, and friends. I keep each one, but they are really only useful for that one year. This year I wanted to make something that I could enjoy year after year. I came up with my version of a "perpetual calendar." On the front page of each month is a saying. This is the side that is displayed and everyone can view. On the back page of each month, I have a tag stored behind a picture which lists the important dates for that month. This way my information is kept private. I had so much fun making it and I know I will cherish it for many years to come!
I have included pictures of most of the months. Main materials:
* Album - Close to My Heart
* Paper - Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections, Close to My Heart Cardstock, 7 Gypsies Sushi Pack
* Flowers - Die Cuts from Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge
* Laser Cut Chipboard Shapes - Gina's Designs
* Stamps and Inks - Close to My Heart
* Brads, Eyelets, Paper Flowers, Twine and Ribbon - My Stash