Thursday, March 14, 2013

Life On A Boat

Hello everyone!  Practical Scrapper Michelle with you today.  My brother and his wife recently packed up most of their belongings, moved them to storage and are now living on a 40 ft boat.  I thought they were crazy but my sister-in-law has been sending some photos and now I think I am missing out!



I thought this picture of him was so good and I loved the colors.  Moxxie's At The Beach line was perfect for this page.

I cut out some of the waves and used them as well as strips of some of the other patterned papers in this line.  Then I embellished using some of the die cuts.



I really like to journal using the computer so I typed out a little story using "PeaJay" font then added a little tab on the journal card.  It was a lot of fun and really easy to do.




Until next time,
Michelle

No comments: