Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Papercrafting it Home Sweet Home!

Practical Scrapper Patty here and we have just moved into a new home.  We intend for this to be our forever home so it is important to me to make it our own.  I am not one to run out and buy lots of accessories and home decor items at the store because I think making it our own needs to be just that, our creativity displayed. Today I am showing a banner I created that now hangs by our front door. 
I had these letter laying around for a few years and never quite knew what to do with them.  
I love the saying "Home is Where Your Story Begins" and wanted to incorporate it somehow.  Stamping it on the letters worked out perfectly!
 I wanted to add a pop of color and personality to each letter so I pulled out some of my faves!
 Just enough for my style!
Here are some close ups of the details on each letter.
 
Think outside the box when decorating your house and trying to make it your own!  I smile every time I look at the items I have created that hang in our new home and make it our own, but most of all Have Fun with it!

No comments: