Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Decor with the Silhouette Cameo

Hi everyone!  Practical Scrapper Charissa here today with a fun Halloween decor project that I made using my Silhouette Cameo for most of the work!


My daughter has been so excited to decorate for Halloween and fall, so I thought I'd put something together to help her get going.  When I stumbled upon these two cut files on the Silhouette store to make the haunted house luminaria and the tree with ornaments, I knew I had a plan.


I used American Crafts' cardstock and Basic Grey's Persimmon collection to pull this all together.  Though the cut files didn't come together, they work great together!  The tree actually makes the house a little spookier.


These little embellishments on the house were actually ornaments from the tree cut, I simply cut off the hooks before adhering them (with pop dots) to the house!  I'm particularly fond of the black cat!


Hanging the bats, ghosts and spiders from the tree is a fun, spooky touch!

Hope you enjoyed this peek at some Halloween decor!  I know my little girl is absolutely enamored with it and that was my goal!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow!!! fabulous project!!!!

Krafthead said...

Wow!! Very impressive! Love the detail~

Rhonda Emery said...

love this how fun. perfect decoration for Halloween.

Lee-Anne said...

This is amazing!