Saturday, March 8, 2014

Getting to Know our Designers: Lanette, Jessica, Claude, Jennifer, and Kelly Jean

Lanette Erickson
Hello, My name is Lanette Erickson and I live in the mitten state (that's Michigan) with my husband and two amazing daughters. We share our home with my husbands two cats that are kind enough to me I guess... I really want a dog!
I've been a crafty person all my life, I think I started scrapbooking 10 years ago (probably longer). I have been told my style is Romantic and Clean & Simple, but I try not to be boxed in by my style. I love to try new products & techniques, really I just love to get messy! I love so many manufactures I really can't just pick a few, because for me it really depends on my mood when I am scrap. 
I've been on the team for just over 2 years and I love it here! The ladies are amazing and the projects keep trying new things. You can always see what I'm up to here are my links, please feel free to stop by and visit me anytime @:


Jessica Arrant

Where do you Currently Live? Missouri
How Long Have you been doing Paper Crafts? 8 years, though seriously for about 4
How long have you been on the design team for Practical Scrappers? since May 2013
What are some of your favorite companies to play with? My Mind's Eye, BasicGrey, Tim Holtz, and Glitz Design
Why do you do paper crafts? I love scrapbooking as a way to document my family life, other paper crafts are simply the result of my paper obsession spilling into the rest of my life and household
How would you describe your style? Eclectic, layered, and messy
What are some things we will see a lot of in your work? misting, sewing, inking, layers, and my kids
What part of paper crafting is your favorite? I love taking simple materials and making something beautiful. The act of creating is very therapeutic for me so I make that "me" time a priority in my day.
What are your three favorite tools? ATG, sewing machine, and Crop-o-dile
Have you been published anywhere? not yet ;)
Do you design for any manufacturers or other blogs? design for Paper Girls Challenge BlogScrapbookSteals (Winter Design Team 2013/2014), and Soul Sentiments (my LSS)
Here's all my Social Media Links


Claude Campeau
Where do you Currently Live? Québec Canada
How Long Have you been doing Paper Crafts? Over 10 years
How long have you been on the design team for Practical Scrappers? 2 years
What are some of your favorite companies to play with? 
I love My Mind's Eye, Pink Paislee, and Simple Stories
Why do you do paper crafts? I love to document my kids' lives. Plus, it's a heck of a lot of fun!
How would you describe your style? I am slowly branching out from clean & simple. It wasn't done consciously, it's just something I'm noticing. My style is more layered than it used to be.
What are some things we will see a lot of in your work? Two small pictures on my layouts has kind of become a trademark for me! I also love splatters!
What part of paper crafting is your favorite? When I see the layout come together. I never know exactly what I'm going for, it's nice to see where it takes me!
What are your three favorite tools? Paper trimmer, ATG gun, tiny stapler
Have you been published anywhere? Canadian Scrapbooker, Creating Keepsakes, Cards, Scrapbook & Card Today, Scrapbooking & Beyond
Do you design for any manufacturers or other blogs? I am currenty on the S.W.A.T. design team

Here are all my Social Media Links:
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/imzadi481/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/imzadi481


Where do you Currently Live?  Pennsylvania
How Long Have you Been doing Paper Crafts? 16 years
How long have you been on the design team for Practical Scrappers?  
What are some of your favorite companies to play with? Stampin' Up!
Why do you do paper crafts?  For creative therapy!!! Busy working mom who loves to craft!
How would you describe your style?  ALL- love clean lines, distressed, ecclectic, Quick and Easy!
What are some things we will see a lot of in your work?  Stamps
What part of paper crafting is your favorite? Cards
What are your three favorite tools? Stamps, Big Shot, Stamp-a-majig
Have you been published anywhere? Lehigh Valley Magazine
Do you design for any manufacturers or other blogs? I currently design for Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration

Here's all my Social Media Links:


Where do you Currently Live?  Illinois
How Long Have you Been doing Paper Crafts? About 5 years or so.
How long have you been on the design team for Practical Scrappers?A little over one year.
What are some of your favorite companies to play with? American Crafts' Dear Lizzy collections are my fav.  I am also super in love with Teresa Collins Designs lately.
Why do you do paper crafts?  I create to document my memories and as a creative outlet from my 9 to 5 job and to help deal with my anxiety.  I also create to give gifts to others so those that don't scrapbook can still have their memories documented.
How would you describe your style?  A whole lotta everything!  I like to use my stash in thrifty ways and try all sorts of techniques and styles.
What are some things we will see a lot of in your work? Darker colors (I love black, brown, and gray!), misting, and sewing.
What part of paper crafting is your favorite? Mini albums!!!!  Followed by altered projects.
What are your three favorite tools? My Slice by Making Memories, my paper cutter, and my ATG.
Have you been published anywhere?  Have not been publishd.
Do you design for any manufacturers or other blogs?  Besides Practical Scrappers, my friend Heather and I host scrap challenges on our blog called Just Two Midwest Girls scrap challenges.

Here's all my Social Media Links:

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

Great to learn more about the other girls! Thanks for sharing my info!