Monday, March 21, 2011

Cricut Created Flowers

Hopefully by now the signs of spring are showing up in your neck of the woods and maybe even some flowers are starting to pop up (I got excited yesterday when I saw my dafodils starting to sprout). Well, even if you don't have any signs of flowers coming out, you can alway cut some out with your cricut to get you in the swing for spring! Check out these beautiful cricut-created flowers on these fabulous projects from our readers and designers, they are sure to put you in the "springy mood"...







Photobucket









































6 comments:

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great job on the flowers, ladies!

Bamabel said...

What beautiful floral artwork! I am digging all of these flowers!

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful! I really should use my Cricut more to make flowers! These are all just beautiful.

Year 2 said...

Gorgeous creations! LOved seeing them all!

Beeceecreativity said...

these are fabulous.. great ideas and inspiration

Unknown said...

Wow! Love al the inspiration! The "Four Generations" lo has such an awesome photo and design! /Pia