Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Advent + Legos = Happy Little Boys


Every year my boys start asking me about the advent calendar bags right at this time in the middle of November. I have had these bags every year and every year there has been LEGO-bricks in the bags. My boys love it and when Christmas eve come they can build their LEGOs in the morning, and mum and dad can sleep in! :) I´ve had small number stickers the past years but this year (because the boys are bigger now) I have scrapped the tags for all the 24 bags. FYI: In Sweden we celebrate Christmas on the 24th of December.
Here´s what you need to make  the same kind of tags:

Cuttlebug: tags die, Olivia Numbers, Tim Holtz distress ink Walnut Stain, Staz-On Timber Brown, Craft and brown cardstock.

They are really simple to make and gives a great Christmas feeling in your house. We hang all the bags on a wall. Merry Christmas everyone! /Pia

Pin It **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

2 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

How gorgeous and a great idea too. Lee xx

Erin Morehouse said...

These would be awesome hanging from our bannister!Only I think I'd need to fill them with Kinder eggs and Playmobil.Great project Pia!