Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gingerbread Altered Album

Hi everyone, Fern here and today I want to share with you this cute Gingerbread House Chipboard Mini Album I made using the Creative Cuts & More Gingerbread House Chipboard Kit.
Because I have a lot of photos of this album, I'm only going to share a few with you... and you can find the whole album HERE...


The papers I chose are mostly from...
Simple Stories ~ Generations Collection and Destinations Collection
My Mind's Eye ~ Lost & Found Collection
Bo-Bunny
Embellishments are from the kit and some odds and ends I found around my Scrap Studio..

Here's the cover....


Some inside pages..












I would love for you to stop by my blog and see the whole thing. 
I am going to fill this album with this years Christmas photos of my family.  This kit would also make a cute recipe mini album and a great gift... 
I hope I've given you a little inspiration for the upcoming holiday season!!!


Pin It **Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**