Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas in a Box


Here is a Tim Holtz Configuration Box that I decorated using some of my favorite things.
I love altered art, Tim Holtz, and Melissa Frances.  I call this my Christmas in a Box.






 I usually cover the configuration boxes with paper or Tim's tape, this time I painted one all one color.  I used Melissa Frances paper, cards, trees, tinsel, lock, key, and glitter.  I used Tim Holtz for the mini star, snowflake, bottle, #25, clock, light, stickers, metal embellishments, and I use glossy accents to hold it all together.  The taller dark green tree is a misc. tree from the craft dept. along w/ the one star outside of the box.  Have you ever decorated a configuration box?  This is also the first time where I actually removed several of the boxes.  I plan to do another one for craft room.. just need the time.  I hope you enjoyed my Christmas in a Box.  Both of my girls still BELIEVE in SANTA, so I made this for them.  
Practical Scrapper, Kimberly Congdon (Scrap It Girl)  


**Designer projects are not always linked in our posts, but you can always find their blogs in our sidebar or in the staff tab**

No comments: