Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Disney Christmas

Happiest of Tuesdays everyone!  Practical Scrapper Charissa here today to share a little bit of Disney Christmas with you.  My family recently had a Disneyland vacation and we had planned it to make sure that we would be there after they made the transition from Halloween to Christmas decorations.  It was so much fun to be there surrounded by all of the Christmas decorations.

One of the best parts (at least to me) was the holiday fireworks show that they put on behind Cinderella's castle in the evening and I wanted to document that little bit of the Christmas magic.


I built this layout using a variety of products, including gelatos, stamps from Studio Calico, American Craft Thickers, and papers from Webster's Pages and Elle's Studio.


I loved the whimsy of this Deck the Halls stamp and it was the perfect sentiment for this pictures with the beautifully adorned castle.


I layered in lots of stars from Freckled Fawn, Fancy Pants, 2Peas, and Studio Calico.  They reminded me of the fireworks in the photos.

Hope you enjoyed this peek at a little bit of Disney Christmas!  I hope you have a fantastic rest of the week!


2 comments:

Jen said...

adorable layout!! I love how you used your SC stamp multiple times!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is just THE CUTEST! I love it!!! :)