Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Meet Kerri Y


Kerri is from Pennsylvania


Why did you start scrapping?
I started scrapbooking in December 2007. My husband, kids and I visited Disney July 2007 with both his parents and mine. We took 743 pictures while we were there. I decided, while out shopping, that I was going to buy Disney scrapbook albums and make them gifts for Christmas that year. So, I bought them, and then proceded to buy the papers, stickers, brads, glue, etc....Well, what was going to be a one time project turned into quite the addiction. I decided I was going to keep on scrapping and save our family memories. I haven't stopped since!

Three interesting things about Kerri:
-I'm the wife to Cory, and mom to three beautiful children Layton, Jaedon, and Delaney
-I watch more football than all the men in my life ( DH, father, sons, father-in-law, grandfathers) put together--I'm a die hard what can I say!
-In high school, I played on the boys soccer team, but I was a pageant girl who wore the crowns (hey, I was the tomboy who could dress it up)!

Kerri's Blog

No comments: