Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Package Winner!!! Dragonslair Prize Winner!!!

My Serendipity said...

OMG! CC is my favorite paper line! I hoard them sometimes..lol. I absolutely love everything about their line..the quality of paper is the best and cuts so awesome in my expression.
~Beth

You are the winner of our randomly generated prize from Cosmo Cricket!  Send me an email at practicalscrappers@gmail.com to claim your prize!


MommaSaid said...

I've never colored or used a digi, but I'm partial to the softness of the paper-piecing and flocked bear. Of course, I've been wanting to play with some flocking lately, anyhow but it still has the cuddly feel that a teddy bear makes me think of.

Thank you for sharing these techniques!

You are the winner of our randomly generated prize from Dragonslair Designs!  Send me an email at practicalscrappers@gmail.com to claim your prize!

Thanks to all for playing along!  Stay tuned for more fun giveaways!




2 comments:

BrendaB said...

Congrats, ladies!

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! What a fun way to start the morning! Thank you for hosting fun little giveaways like these and have such an amazing site overall.